[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to add new users in RabbitMQ cluster

Paul Holyoake paul.holyoake at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:34:25 BST 2014

Hi,

We've recently set up a two node RabbitMQ cluster (both nodes are disk).
Running RabbitMQ v3.3.0 and Erlang 17.

Using the admin console connecting to the primary node, I can add a user
called "test" with the password "test". I add the "administrator" tag and
add permissions to the "/" virtual host.

I can see the user replicated on the second node using the admin console.

When logged out and trying to login as the "test" user to either's admin
console, I get the login failed. I've tried restarting the rabbit service
on the secondary node.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Paul