[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages unexpectedly moving from Unacked to Ready

Patrick Long pat at munkiisoft.com
Thu Jan 30 17:26:56 GMT 2014

The load balancer closing connections would look something like this in the
RMQ logs, yes?

=WARNING REPORT==== 30-Jan-2014::15:25:08 ===
closing AMQP connection <0.31743.12> (10.206.20.1:2750 -> 10.206.20.167:5672
):
connection_closed_abruptly

Those happen between 1 and 3 times a minute. Is this a common problem? We
obviously need load balancing to make use of clustering.

Is there a way of keeping the connection Alive?

Pat

--
Patrick Long - Munkiisoft Ltd