[rabbitmq-discuss] connection_closed_abruptly Message

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 08:02:09 GMT 2014

I further researched on it and here is my conclusion....I have 3 slaves which
hit the rabbitMQ node.Once they are able to make 800 succesfull connections
each, totalling to around 2400,then after it starts throwing this error:
com.rabbitmq.client.ShutdownSignalException: connection error; reason:
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Timeout during Connection negotiation
	at com.rabbitmq.utility.ValueOrException.getValue(ValueOrException.java:67)
	at
com.rabbitmq.utility.BlockingValueOrException.uninterruptibleGetValue(BlockingValueOrException.java:33)
	at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQChannel$BlockingRpcContinuation.getReply(AMQChannel.java:343)
	at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQConnection.start(AMQConnection.java:313)
	... 9 more

I have my heartbeat set to 0 as well as conection.setConnectionTimeout(0);
which means the timeout is unlimited.The rabbitmq shows that 29415 sockets
are still available

Could anybody tell why the above error?