[rabbitmq-discuss] connection_closed_abruptly Message

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:53:30 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am connecting my rabbitmq with Jmeter for performance testing using a non
GUI mode.I am trying to find out the max number of connections rabbit can
handle but after certain amount of time the connections start getting closed
automatically.I have set heartbeat to 0 both in the rabbitmq.config as well
as in my client and my timeout is also way to high.I am getting these in
logs:

=WARNING REPORT==== 24-Jan-2014::10:48:55 ===
closing AMQP connection <0.11119.1> (135.213.25.220:33885 ->
135.213.26.33:5672):
connection_closed_abruptly

Could anybody tell why its hapening so?

Thanks & Regards,