[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMq server getting ConnectionTimedout

Arun Viswanath arun.viswanath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:43:44 GMT 2014

Hi MK,

Thanks for your reply.

my rabbitmq log is showing the following,

=INFO REPORT==== 20-Jan-2014::20:57:55 ===
started TCP Listener on [::]:5672

=INFO REPORT==== 20-Jan-2014::20:57:55 ===
started TCP Listener on 0.0.0.0:5672

=INFO REPORT==== 20-Jan-2014::20:57:55 ===
Server startup complete; 0 plugins started.

It seems it is binding to all interfaces but why i'm not able to connect.

Also I'm able to connect to rabbitmq when I connect to my office network
with IP address (16.125.x.x) but I'm not able to connect to rabbitmq if I
connect to my home router (via ether-net) which runs the DHCP server and
giving 192.168.2.2 ip address to my laptop.

Also I'm not able to telnet to the rabbitMq machine even with both IP
Addresses (16.125.x.x and 192.168.x.x)

Thanks In Advance

Regards,
Arun V