[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMq server getting ConnectionTimedout

Arun Viswanath arun.viswanath at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 09:30:18 GMT 2014

Hi,

My laptop is connected to my local lan so my laptop is having the IP
Address: 192.168.2.2.

But when I try to connect to the rabbitmq server (As a consumer) to the IP
Address 192.168.2.2:(Default Non-ssl port) it is giving Connection TimedOut.

Error during RabbitMq Server Setup : Connection timed out: connect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

Even my firewall is not running in my laptop.

But I'm even able to connect with my "Public IP" and even with "localhost"

Any help is really appreciable.

Thanks In Advance,
Arun V