[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation and Stomp

joshua__lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 03:18:38 GMT 2014

Hi Steve, thanks for letting me know.  Yes, I confirm that the following works:
SUBSCRIBE
destination:/topic/high.*
ack:client-individual
id:subscribe-03
persistent:true
It worked via ncat, after further testing, I found a js bug in my consumer app that hang Chrome after a message was received.
Rgds,Joshua