[rabbitmq-discuss] badarg in dict, fetch problem on basic.consume_ok (or not)

Олег Росс blake-r at mail.ru
Wed Jan 15 09:23:23 GMT 2014

This is how it is look in cacti (data from collectd - curl_json plugin):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1GVErJK51R4/UtZR9W0XdBI/AAAAAAAAADs/kSTC_re4MH0/s1600/rabbitmq1.png>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Crq2XN9Op5o/UtZSINHW3uI/AAAAAAAAAD0/UXqX1BIq9w0/s1600/rabbitmq2.png>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_uLqxiSFY0A/UtZSqaQUIBI/AAAAAAAAAD8/UB0TXZBY9oY/s1600/rabbitmq3.png>

Last try of run (right most, pair of hours) is
with collect_statistics_interval: 10000 and force_find_statistics: false:
memory not grown, but management still become inaccessible. :(

On early memory grow peaks our server was stop responding to clients
through big timeouts. Still no error in logs other than from my first post.

Oleg.