[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c parameters

Roberto Pagliari roberto at canary.is
Mon Jan 13 21:03:21 GMT 2014

I am trying to run amqp_consumer from the examples library, with port
number 5672.

The programs terminates when trying to open the TCP socket

status = amqp_socket_open(socket, hostname, port);
  if (status) {
    die("opening TCP socket");
  }

Any idea why this is happening? Should I change some configuration settings
about the port (I'm using Ubuntu 12 right now)?

Thank you,