[rabbitmq-discuss] Any message priority support schedule?

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Fri Jan 10 17:09:23 GMT 2014

Hi All,

More than a year ago, someone asked if message priority might be
implemented in the near future.  I'm ressurrecting this thread now to ask
again.  Are we any closer to seeing support for Message Priority in
RabbitMQ?  It seems to be one of the very few AMQP "MUST"s that is not yet
supported.

Thanks,
Chris

Subject:Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] Any message priority support