[rabbitmq-discuss] Active Directory users of dn_lookup_attribute? (was Re: OpenLDAP-based auth with 'other_bind' option: no DN attribute?)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 8 13:31:56 GMT 2014

On 06/12/13 12:21, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> So I'll file a bug for this (your fix looks correct, but I want to make
> sure it doesn't break against AD).

So I haven't made any progress with this, largely because I don't have
an Active Directory installation any more to test with, and I really
don't fancy setting one up from scratch.

So is there anyone out there using the LDAP plugin against Active
Directory, in combination with the dn_lookup_attribute option, who could
test an updated plugin for me?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen