[rabbitmq-discuss] Publish using PHP and consume using .NET

anate ambatinr at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 20:13:53 GMT 2014

I am new RabbitMQ. I have simple publish to RabbitMQ using PHP and it works.
I can see there is a message in Queue. I am trying to consume the message
using C#. I am getting the following error message on this line of code.
What could be wrong? Please suggest.

channel.QueueDeclare("msgs", false, true, false, null);

The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer,
code=406, text="PRECONDITION_FAILED - parameters for queue 'msgs' in vhost
'/' not equivalent", classId=50, methodId=10, cause=

Here is my PHP code:(Publish)
-----------------------------

<?php

include(__DIR__ . '/config.php');
use PhpAmqpLib\Connection\AMQPConnection;
use PhpAmqpLib\Message\AMQPMessage;

$exchange = 'router';
$queue = 'msgs';

$conn = new AMQPConnection(HOST, PORT, USER, PASS, VHOST);
$ch = $conn->channel();

$ch->queue_declare($queue, false, true, false, false);

$ch->exchange_declare($exchange, 'direct', false, true, false);

$ch->queue_bind($queue, $exchange);

$msg_body = "Hello World";
$msg = new AMQPMessage($msg_body, array('content_type' => 'text/plain',
'delivery_mode' => 2));
$ch->basic_publish($msg, $exchange);

$ch->close();
$conn->close();

?>

.NET code
            var connectionFactory = new ConnectionFactory
            {
                HostName = "server-name",
                Port = 5672,
                UserName = "guest",
                Password = "guest",
                VirtualHost = "/"
            };

            using (IConnection connection =
connectionFactory.CreateConnection())
            {
                using (var channel = connection.CreateModel())
                {
                    channel.QueueDeclare("msgs", false, true, false, null);

                    var consumer = new QueueingBasicConsumer(channel);
                    channel.BasicConsume("msgs", true, consumer);

                    while (true)
                    {
                        var ea =
(BasicDeliverEventArgs)consumer.Queue.Dequeue();
                        var body = ea.Body;
                       var message = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(body);
                       textBox1.Text = message;
                    }
                }
            }