[rabbitmq-discuss] Internal IP address conflict, gives channel the same name

Tue Feb 11 15:10:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

I know that RabbitMQ use the IP to identify a channel by default. But my
problem is that, the 4 hosts use the internal IP address as a channel name,
and are registered in the rabbitMQ with the external IP address. Therefore,
when I send a message to the external IP address of one host, the message
is not relay to the correct channel. Also, the internal IP address is the
same in the 4  hosts, because they are running in different domains, and
the domains use the same internal IP address, but different external IPs.

How I set a channel to each external IP address to send messages?

Thanks,