[rabbitmq-discuss] Issue with RabbitMQ 2-way federation setup

Arun Rao arunrao.seattle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 01:09:03 GMT 2014

Yes, I got this working for a topic exchange. Can you first try to do one
way federation?

I had some issues with using a different virtual host name from the
upstream cluster.

I am using you are using "/" default vhost.

What does it say as federation status on web UI? Also, what is your
rabbitmq version?

Thanks!
-arun.