[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 3.2.4 running out of memory

Michael Klishin mklishin at pivotal.io
Wed Aug 27 01:58:33 BST 2014

On 27 August 2014 at 04:56:04, srikanth tns (srikanthtns at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Great one of the things I saw when the rabbitmq was running high
> memory , the plugin value is -ve

Do you use STOMP actively?

We've improved some things in STOMP and MQTT plugins in the upcoming
3.4.0 release that would lead to high RAM usage reported by the plugins
(and lower by binaries). This is not a leak but something that skews
the picture quite a bit and results in higher RAM use from "non-core" protocol
connections for no good reason.
--
MK