[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue will not delete

Ganann, Kale KGanann at kroll.com
Tue Aug 26 21:05:37 BST 2014

As I said, nothing is in the log files.  The only reason you can tell I even attempted it is I show up in the access logs for the management plug in.

I have tried to delete via the management plug in and via the HTTP API.

I reported some of the issues we were having moving to 3.3 at the time, largely around (but not limited to) federation completely and totally failing for us once we moved up, but we weren't yielding great results and had to roll back for time constraints to get our environments up and running.