[rabbitmq-discuss] [rabbitmq-users] Re: Can RabbitMQ handle big messages?

Laing, Michael michael.laing at nytimes.com
Wed Aug 6 16:52:53 BST 2014

Based upon our own benchmarks, and common sense, we store large message
bodies externally (we use s3 but there are lots of solutions) and pass a
reference in a header.

It's pretty easy to generate a signed URL with a one-off key that can be
particularized to a specific user or audience and given a ttl from a few
seconds to a few days.

ml