[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-dotnet-client-3.3.0: 2 unit tests fail

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Thu Apr 24 11:16:55 BST 2014

 On 24 April 2014 at 13:31:35, Mirco Babin (mirco.babin at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Nunit reports 2 errors:
> 1)
> RabbitMQ.Client.Unit.TestConnectionBlocked.TestConnectionBlockedNotification:
> Unblock notification not received.

You need to run tests from the umbrella repo, with rabbitmq-server running from

../rabbitmq-server

then the test above will trigger a resource alarm successfully

> 2) This error is probably due to locale issues. I have the Dutch
> Locale, and a decimal point is a "," in The Netherlands. (e.g.
> Dutch: 123.456,78 means integer part 123456 and decimal part
> 78)
> RabbitMQ.Client.Unit.TestStreamWireFormatting.TestSingleDecoding2:
> String lengths are both 5. Strings differ at index 1.
> Expected: "1.234"
> But was: "1,234"

This is a locale-specific value. It would be nice to make it less environment-dependent
but you can see that the value is basically what’s expected.
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ