[rabbitmq-discuss] Extending the java rabbitmq client

Hans-Joachim Kliemeck klk at mmw.ag
Thu Apr 3 13:30:57 BST 2014

Hey,

sure, but the current implementation lacks of support regarding the URI
configuration method (which i thing is very sexy). It is possible that
the patch will be included or do you have any objections against it?

Regarding the shuffling, maybe it is better to call them additionalHosts
or something like that.

greets
Hans-Joachim