[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance and load testing of RMQ

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 18:20:57 BST 2013

I have few questions on MultiCastMain.java...

1) Could you tell me how is the -c option behaving and what appropriate
integer value should we use in it.
2) What is nacked rate? It comes always 0 msg/s irrespective of what options
we use.
3) What is returned rate?
4) Whenever we use the option -f immediate it throws an exception "Exception
in thread "Thread-1" com.rabbitmq.client.AlreadyClosedException: clean
connection shutdown; reason: Attempt to use closed channel
"