[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation and network split detection

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Fri Sep 20 09:58:24 BST 2013

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked already, I can't find anything in the
archives.
If I'm federating RabbitMQ exchanges together (in e.g. a reciprocal
fashion), is there any way to get notified when the federation links go
up or down?  Otherwise, do I have to write manual code to detect split
horizon situations? (at the risk of having a different view that
RabbitMQ has, if e.g. some firewall settings prevent some packets from
going through)

Thanks

Antoine.