[rabbitmq-discuss] Feed system with rabbitmq

tyger2007@yahoo.com tyger2007 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 09:50:00 BST 2013

Please how does the exchange and queues fit into the whole system e.g

Jack follows john
John follows Jack
Are you trying to say that I will have one exchange e.g  myapp.publish   and have another exchange myapp.read , now each of these exchanges have their own queues .

So how do I use these exchanges to produce and consume from john and jacks queues ?  , supposing I am jack and I want to publish and read data from followers real time , Thanks please bare with me as I am still studying and trying to get acquainted with  the system .