[rabbitmq-discuss] Loss of queues after network partition?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Sep 11 09:57:28 BST 2013

The (related) bug number is 25215. That was fixed in 3.0.0, before we
started adding bug numbers to release notes.

This is one of those cases where we never got 100% to the bottom of it,
but we eliminated some suspicious-looking code and we haven't seen a
report of the issue on 3.0.0 or later. So I can't promise it's gone, but
it's looking quite likely.

Cheers, Simon