[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq cluster issue

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 29 10:27:04 GMT 2013

Hi,

On 29/10/13 05:17, sagu prf wrote:

> Whether it will protect from network issue on primary interface
> ?Please give me some pointer ..

If the problems were caused by the network between hosts being
unreliable, and if the secondary network is more reliable then it may
help. Make sure that hostnames on each node resolve to the address of
the secondary network.

The following may be relevant:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html
http://www.rabbitmq.com/partitions.html

> we are running rabbitmq version 2.8.1 with erlang R15B02 ..we want to
> stick with this version

You are strongly advised to upgrade to the latest version. There have
been many improvements and bugfixes since.

-Emile