[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq cluster issue

sagu prf sagu.prf1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:17:42 GMT 2013

Hello Team ,
                     I need your advise on the following issue ,

We are facing network issue frequently on our environment and i made
rabbitmq cluster unstable ( each node on 3 node cluster considered one
itself is up other 2 node is down ).

i am planning to setup additional secondary network card on each
rabbitmq node  in place with private IP address (10.1.1.1 , .2 and .3
) and connected to switch/hub .

Primary network card with IP address for Amqp communication and
secondary network card  IP address (10.1.1.1) (hub) .

Whether it will protect from network issue on primary interface
?Please give me some pointer ..

we are running rabbitmq version 2.8.1 with erlang R15B02 ..we want to
stick with this version ..

Regards
sg