[rabbitmq-discuss] Migrating federation from 2.8.7 to 3.1.0

viraj.gupte viraj.gupte at credorax.com
Wed Oct 23 20:25:13 BST 2013

When I try migrating from RabbitMQ 2.8.7 to 3.1.0. I get a few errors. I know
the way to configure federation has undergone a change since 3.0.0 versions.
There was a way, to use rabbitmq_old_federation for backward compatibility,
but that has been removed now. What measures should be taken to preserve the
messages and federation settings of 2.8.7 in 3.1.0?