[rabbitmq-discuss] Alternative to "immediate" in RabbitMQ 3.x

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Mon Oct 21 22:19:48 BST 2013

Hi Michael,

It's a little more than presence.  It is not enough to know the service is
running-- I need to know if it can handle a message right now.  So I guess
I would need to use a solution to keep track not only of presence but of
capacity-- which might be hard to do in a transactional manner.

Still-- your point is taken and may be the best solution given the
requirements and capabilities.

Thanks,
Chris