[rabbitmq-discuss] Disappearing Durable Queues

Rafe Colton r.colton at modcloth.com
Fri Oct 11 15:23:25 BST 2013

Hi Emile,

We are running this instance of RabbitMQ on SmartOS, so it is entirely
possible that the code has been changed.  I will ask Joyent.

I am not sure that this is the first error for this occurrence, but last
time this happened, I combed through logs and an error just like this was
indeed the first (as far as I could find).  There were error messages on
the other nodes at about the same time, but the messages looked to be the
same as the one I posted.  The message was indeed found in the sasl log -
nothing at all appears in the regular log file.

Can you tell me the earliest version that has the bug fix you mentioned?  I
don't know that I can get 3.1.5, but I can see if it's possible.

Let me know what version, and I'll respond ASAP with any more information I
can find.

Thanks,
Rafe

--