[rabbitmq-discuss] Per-Connection Queue Creation and Deletion

Tiago Boldt Sousa tiagoboldt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:29:32 BST 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Michael Klishin <michael at rabbitmq.com>wrote:

> On oct 3, 2013, at 6:43 p.m., Tiago Boldt Sousa <tiagoboldt at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm not being able to either limit queue creation to exclusive,
>
> This is not supported by access control.

Then I'll be forced to create queues per client before they connect, as I
don't want them possibly leave zombie queues on the system, limiting only
clients to read from queues. I can also bind these queues to the proper
topics myself.

One question remains: I could discard messages who have no client
connected. Otherwise, these queues will be filled up quickly. Is there any
way to do so, other than using x-message-ttl and set a ttl per-message?

Thanks for the support

--
Tiago Boldt Sousa
Assistant Lecturer - Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto