[rabbitmq-discuss] CRL support in RabbitMQ

Anand Ramadurg anandlramadurg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:25:11 BST 2013

Default functionality of SSL rabbitmq doesnt validate if client certificate
is already revoked or not.

I need to enable this functionality. How should we do this? Some other
forums i came to know that we need write an erlang module to do it.

To hook your verification function into rabbit (nb: this is untested) ...

1) write an erlang module containing (and exporting) that function

2) In the rabbit/ssl_options section of the rabbitmq.config, add an
entry {verify_fun, {YourModuleName, YourFunctionName}}.

I have absolutely no idea on erlang , can somebody share a piece of sample
code/steps to do it? Or is there any way to implement CRL functionality.

Thanks in advance.

-Anand