[rabbitmq-discuss] How to use HAProxy as a load balancer in RabbitMQ cluster?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:59:21 GMT 2013

Hi Marutha,

Am getting amqp connection exception after using  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5720
address - o*rg.springframework.amqp.AmqpConnectException:
java.net.ConnectException.*

Below is the connection factory code at producer and consumer end and these
running in window 7 local machine. ANd HAProxy is installed in other
machine in LAN and we have enabled 5720 port.

CachingConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new CachingConnectionFactory(
"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx");
connectionFactory.setUsername("guest");
connectionFactory.setPassword("guest");
connectionFactory.setPort(5670);