[rabbitmq-discuss] MQTT Adapter question

mlinnen at protosystem.net mlinnen at protosystem.net
Thu May 30 11:51:30 BST 2013

I have some embedded devices that I want to place on a RabbitMQ messaging infrastructure.  These embedded devices can publish and subscribe to MQTT topics.  I have the RabbitMQ MQTT adapter plugin enabled and it appears to be hosting the MQTT broker and I can publish to the broker endpoint.

My question is how do the AMQP messages get broken down into MQTT topics?  if I publish a message on the RabbitMQ side what topic do I subscribe to on the MQTT side for the embedded devices?

Thanks

Sent from Windows Mail