[rabbitmq-discuss] Trace Plugin

Jeffery, Mark MJeffery at fnb.co.za
Wed May 29 13:36:21 BST 2013

Apologies for bumping earlier: I didn't see the mail.

I think this is cluster related (I didn't mention the cluster earlier, sorry)

It seems that the fire-hose tracing only seems to allow tracing on the first node that is started in the cluster.
ie The consumer needs to connect to the node that was started first.
If I connect the consumer to a node that wasn't started first, messages aren't routed to the declared queue.

Is this the case ?

I am able to run trace_on and trace_off and see the messages start and stop at the consumer with no problems. (With out re-creating the channel).

Thanks

Jeff