[rabbitmq-discuss] User permission

Slyth sabrina.kuehn90 at web.de
Wed May 29 09:22:12 BST 2013

No there was a misunderstood between my boss and me. They don't have access
to the web interface but the problem is still there, that I don't know how I
should config the permissions.

> I have users who should have there own queues, *on* which only they and I
> should
> *have full access (c+w+r)* AND all of them should have permissions to
> *only* send msg to a >special
> queue and only one user (me) should have the permission to receive*(full
> access)*.

To day is my last day here in this comany so I have to solve the problem
today or instruct someone (but I want to solve the problem so please help
me^^).