[rabbitmq-discuss] Hanging connections in management interface (v3.0.4)

Nathan Shirlberg nathannis at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:05:02 BST 2013

We are running  RabbitMQ *2.8.7* on Erlang *R14B04 and see similar
behavior.  Usually around the same time as network glitches.  We use an F5
load balancer that we believe is keeping the connection open even though
the client was (sometimes forcefully) severed.  We either Force the
connection closed through API, or just let it sit long enough that the
connections drop, the conumsers disappear, and the messages get requeued.*