[rabbitmq-discuss] how to find the number of subscribers to a durable queue in rabbitmq?

Seshachalam Malisetti abbiya at gmail.com
Mon May 6 12:24:38 BST 2013

In my android app I need to find offline/online status of user. the user
connects to rabbitmq, creates a durable queue with his name and binds to a
durable exchange with queue name as routing key. when the user disconnects
from rabbitmq, if any other user asked my LAMP server the status of
previous user, how can i find it. How can i use rabbitmq http api to do
this ?

will " /api/queues/vhost/queue/bindings A list of all bindings on a given
queue. " this help me ?

Thanks,

Seshu