[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq broadcasting a message to different clients without an exchange

Luis Rodriguez lrodriguez1995 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 13:29:40 BST 2013

Hi all,

I have 3 vm's running in a cluster (disc only), (only one queue). the three are set to high availability.
after reading how to use the exchange (fanout) I was wondering if it could be possible to broadcast a message simultaneously to all  the nodes and have the clients echo...
I only have been able to do this for 1 individual node at a time..(and since I have ha-all , then if 1 node goes down, the remaining nodes would still echo)..
Thanks in advance..

Luis