[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c amq_channel_open(), amqp_channel_close() both need too much memory

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Tue Jun 18 12:44:11 BST 2013

when   I   use    amq_channel_open() to  create  a channel ,  I  found  about
150k memory being   used.   but   next  I want to close the channel , I used
amq_channel_close(),I found abot 200k memory being used.  It seems  the
server  always need  memory  if  I use  channel .  I want to know  how  to
release the memory.