[rabbitmq-discuss] Maximum achievable concurrent Web STOMP plugin on Windows

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jul 29 14:17:28 BST 2013

On 26/07/13 23:47, joshua__lim wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking at creating a push message service using Rabbitmq Web STOMP
> plugin + JS client for up to 10,000 concurrently connected clients.

There are no built-in limitations for number of connected STOMP clients.
You may run into infrastructure limits on the number of connections,
e.g. the OS memory structures may only support a certain number of
concurrent connections. Your OS documentation should have the details on
how to raise that limit.

-Emile