[rabbitmq-discuss] Maximum achievable concurrent Web STOMP plugin on Windows

joshua__lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 23:47:40 BST 2013

Hi, I'm looking at creating a push message service using Rabbitmq Web STOMP
plugin + JS client for up to 10,000 concurrently connected clients.

I would like to find out if this can be achieved using 1 Windows server?
I've tried looking for a way to test JS client concurrency for Web STOMP
plugin but to no avail.

There appears to be limited concurrency test options for JS.  The rabbitmq
load tests reports for direct STOMP that I managed to find on the web are
related to throughput rather than high concurrency which is understandable
since the number of consumers and producers are usually not expected to be
considerable in a system to system setup.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you. :)