[rabbitmq-discuss] cluster & HA (not Mirrored Queue Behaviour)

Kalin Chih kalinchih at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 19:16:07 BST 2013

Hello,

I'm new to RabbitMQ and have 2 questions about the cluster and HA.

My RabbitMQ cluster contains 5 nodes without "Mirrored Queue Behaviour".
- rabbit at rabbitmq1 => Disc Stats
- rabbit at rabbitmq2 => Disc
- rabbit at rabbitmq3 => RAM
- rabbit at rabbitmq4 => RAM
- rabbit at rabbitmq5 => RAM

My queue, "rabbit_test" is on node rabbit at rabbitmq1.

Question 1: Is any possible to automatically re-create the queue
"rabbit_test" on the other disc node (rabbit at rabbitmq2) when the
rabbit at rabbitmq1 is crash?

Question 2: What is the best practice for cluster  without "Mirrored Queue
Behaviour"?

many thanks,
Kalin