[rabbitmq-discuss] Many queues, is there any practical limitation?

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Thu Jul 25 01:01:00 BST 2013

Chapter 11 of the Manning book "RabbitMQ in Action" contains some very good
coverage of the actual resource costs of various Rabbit/AMQP constructs in
a running broker.  Having it on hand for reference and for supporting back
of the envelope calculations and estimates is likely to be very helpful.

Best regards,
Jerry