[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrade of RabbitMq version

Dushin Fred fred at dushin.net
Fri Jan 25 13:44:38 GMT 2013

Just a quick follow-up question, more of a curiosity, than anything else.

Does Rabbit support in-place upgrades, without requiring a reboot of the service?  I realize than enabling or disabling a plugin requires a reboot (unfortunately, but I am sure there are serious technical issues for this).  But as an Erlang/OTP advocate in my org, I am curious whether we can get service continuity through an upgrade in Rabbit?

(Not a high priority question, and yes, I should try it myself before even asking)

-Fred