[rabbitmq-discuss] Get A list of nodes in the RabbitMQ cluster

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Jan 3 11:25:13 GMT 2013

Although if the OP wants to have clients which check on the cluster
status at connection time, running rabbitmqctl is likely to be much
uglier than enabling a plugin!

Jimi, although it's not automatic, you could manually set the
server_properties configuration item on each node in the cluster. Your
clients can then retrieve this after connecting.

Cheers, Simon

On 27/12/12 15:43, Tim Watson wrote:
> 'rabbitmqctl cluster_status' should do it
>
> On 27 Dec 2012, at 15:22, Jimi Riblei <newsjimi at gmail.com
> <mailto:newsjimi at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Which are the way for  get the list of nodes in the RabbitMQ cluster ?
>>
>> Currentely I'm using  :
>> curl -i -u guest:guest http://192.168.40.6:15672/api/nodes
>>

>> I need to get the nodes for bind dynamically other machine without
>> have a "master".
>>
>> I'd like to don't install a plug-in!
>>

>> Thank you!
>> J.