[rabbitmq-discuss] Recommended queue architecture

Mike Nibeck mnibeck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:31:49 GMT 2013

Scenario: Order processing system. Orders can contain multiple children
objects (items, addresses, customer, etc.) We place messages on a queue
when any elements of an order gets modified. We want to be able to
correlate all of the messages into a single message "Order Updated", with
the details of what got updated. The individual edits can come in at any
time, and not necessarily all of the edits for given order will be
processed at the same time.

In this scenario, I feel that we ned to somehow persist all of these
messages and then do some sort of data analysis and group all of the
within the queuing system, or will we need to persist these messages in
another data store (DB) and process on a schedule?

_mike