[rabbitmq-discuss] Impact of Updating Queue Parameters on Queued Messages

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Tue Dec 17 18:55:20 GMT 2013

Follow-up question:

There doesn't seem to be a lot in the policy documentation about the
available definitions for (specifically) the DLX policies. Am I correct in
assuming there is also a 'dead-letter-routing-key' definition that I can
use for the expected effect?

If yes, is it preferred that these be defined in the same policy or
separate policies with different priorities?

Regards,

Richard