[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c msg in queue can't be published

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Mon Dec 16 09:25:02 GMT 2013

  I  create  a   queue:    q123.    create  a  exchange:  ex123.     and
bind  the  queue  to  exchange  by    rule: fanout.
  So  I can  send  msg  to  ex123  and  receive   msg   from   q123.
  I  use   amqp_basic_consume(q123,...)  to  create  a  consumer:  con123.
  At the beginning, if I send , then  I  receive.   But  once  I send  a
msg,  I can not  receive it.   So  I Check the  queue  by   rabbitmqctl.  I
see    the  msg  in q123   who  had  not  been  published.   So  I  try  to
remove the consumer:  amqp_basic_cancel(q123...)  and   request  the
consumer             :amqp_basic_consume(q123....).  But  I  still  can  not
receive  the  msg.
   finally  I  restart  the  connection  to  MQ  server,  then  I   receive
the msg.  So  what's wrong with  my  c++ program?