[rabbitmq-discuss] Restarting Consumer appears often

rafareyeslopez rreyeslopez at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:38:17 GMT 2013

Sorry I didnt added my config example, here it is:

	<rabbit:connection-factory id="connectionFactory" />
	<bean id="amqpTemplate"
class="org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.core.RabbitTemplate">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
	</bean>

	<rabbit:admin connection-factory="connectionFactory" />

       <rabbit:queue durable="true" name="queue1" />

	<bean id="consumerqueue1" class="net.test.example.consumer.ConsumerQueue">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
		<property name="queueNames" value="queue1" />
	</bean>

	<rabbit:listener-container
		connection-factory="connectionFactory">

		<rabbit:listener method="handle" ref="consumerqueue1"
			queues="queue1" />

</rabbit:listener-container>

All works fine, i mean messages are consumed. The issue is that log trace
appearing often and what makes me worry is that it can cause some system
degratation or even affect the database connections as consumers sometimes
have something to do with the database.

Thanks