[rabbitmq-discuss] AMPQ - WAM - Win XP?

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 14:48:43 GMT 2013

Hi,

I haven't used PHP on windows for a while.

I'd check a) the PHP AMQP build works with your version of PHP, b) the
path where you copied the .dll is the right one on the php.ini

Apart from that maybe try asking on the library's github page, or see
if http://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib works for you.

Regards,

Alvaro