[rabbitmq-discuss] Periodic SSL connection timeouts

Rashim Anand rashim.anand at hds.com
Tue Dec 10 22:49:58 GMT 2013

Hi Emile,

Thanks for your response.

There are no other events that occur at the same frequency or during the error.

Most of the time, the SSL connections succeed. So I am not sure if SSL trouble shooting is even required. Also its very hard to run a bunch of manual commands at the exact time of the failure.

Can we increase the Rabbit MQ logging level to get more information in the logs? Is there anything else we can do to get more information?

Regards,
Rashim Anand